All orders placed on glossopgardencentre.com are subject to our terms and conditions.
- All items we sell, (excluding perishable goods), come with our 40 day return policy option. If you change your mind about your item within 40 days of receiving it (from date you sign the delivery note) you can return the item to us at your own expense and we will issue you with a full refund less the postage cost incurred. This only applies if the item is in its original condition, unopened and unused.
- If the item is faulty we will replace, exchange or refund the item at our own expense, subject to the item being inspected by our quality control department.
- If an item has been tampered with, altered, or misused, we can not be held responsible; however we reserve the right to replace or exchange the item at our discretion.
- Glossop Garden Centre will not sell, disclose or share details with any third parties. However, we will keep a record of your order on file to help with any problems occurring or warranty issues which may arise.
- In the event of us not being able to fulfil your order on our behalf, we will contact you to inform you of this and issue you with a full refund.
- In the event of low or no stock at the time of you placing your order, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If this occurs, you are free to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- All warranties described on our site are those of the manufacturer or supplier. If you have a warranty issue, it is with the supplier or manufacturer, however Glossop Garden Centre will assist you with this at our discretion.
- Any items returned to Glossop Garden Centre without prior contact will not be accepted by our warehouse team and will be returned to sender.
- Glossop Garden Centre cannot be held accountable for any items in transit to us. We assume responsibility of the item once it has been accepted at our warehouse.
- The prices shown are an ‘invitation to gift’; we are under no obligation to sell the product at the advertised price, just as you are under no obligation to buy the product at that price. In situations where a mistake occurs, we reserve the right to use our discretion.
- Due to the nature of photography and of monitor display limitations, colours may not be exactly as those shown on your screen.
- All items remain the property of Glossop Garden Centre until payment has cleared and you have signed for them upon delivery.
- Glossop Garden Centre cannot be held responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by inappropriate use of our products, or by not following the manufacturers guidelines.
- Glossop Garden Centre cannot be held responsible for any manufacturing defects or design flaws. However, in these circumstances, we refer you to item 2.
None of the above affect your statutory rights.