In January there is plenty to be getting on with in the garden, greenhouse or on the kitchen window sill.
The signs of spring are evident in the garden, the tips of flowering spring bulbs are peeping through the cold earth, tightly furled buds are growing very slowly on the trees and day by day the mornings and evenings are getting lighter.
Spring IS getting ready to burst through……….
Look what is in stock for you to be getting ahead with.
- Seed Potatoes
- Onion and Garlic Sets
- Bulbs – A wide variety of potted spring bulbs, Tete a Tetes, Dwarf Iris,
- Miniature Tulips, Muscari and many many more.
- Summer bulbs and tubers, such as Lily’s and Dahlia’s are in stock too.
- Helebores should begin to start nodding their pretty heads in the garden and we have a selection to choose from to buy.
- Thompson & Morgan seeds are all lined up ready for you to make your selection with some unusal varieties to add to the mix.
- And of course we have everything you need for propogating – heated propogation units, seed trays, pots, vermiculite, perlite, dibbers, lables and hormone powder to list just a fraction of what we have available.
- Our little feathered friends will need to be topped up with high energy food this month. we got everything you need.
- Don’t forget to cover with fleece or bubble wrap your tender plants in the garden. All available in store.
- Seville oranges are in season and we have all you need to get preserving homemade Marmalade – jars, lables, preserving pans, funnels, seals and pretty jam pot covers.